Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Summer Internship 

I saw this and thought about posting it here, wasn't sure if it was appropriate, then someone at the Okkervil River boards posted it there. So here it goes (I am not in this department at the CDC, so it doesn't benefit me personally).

CDC invites qualified applicants to apply for a ten week summer program in Environmental Public Health at the National Center for Environmental Health /Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (NCEH/ATSDR) in Atlanta, Georgia. This is a full time summer opportunity for rising collegiate juniors and seniors to get real-world experience in Environmental Public Health activities at the federal level. Students will participate in individual projects and will be paired with mentors in order to gain valuable experience in the fascinating field of Environmental Public Health. Students that are majoring in environmental fields are encouraged to visit our website at http://www.cdc.gov/nceh/cleh/ to learn more about the internship, environmental health, and previous intern projects.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

05 Dec 2008 15:07
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]