[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Shearwater Message Board - View topic - Your pets

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Your pets 

This is Monty: he's 11 weeks old and a Bedlington Whippet cross

02 Jan 2009 04:15

Well, he's certainly adorable.
This is Oreo, and she's 4:
And this is Jessie, she's 8:
Even though both of these pictures are about a year old.

02 Jan 2009 10:38
Profile WWW

Yeah! I finally figured it out!

This is zigra, and in 15 years it is the best photo I have of her.

Remus (dog) and Edgar (black cat), cuddled on the couch:

Sirius:

And one with Remus 'smiling':

Remus and Sirius accompanied me on my semi-epic trip to see JM in Asheville. Of course, I didn't bring my camera :|

02 Jan 2009 18:52

This is Lupen, he is the son of a cat that we 'rescued' from being homeless at the College my mom works at.
We had to trap them all (there were at least 4 kittens and the mother) in a cage one by one. We kept the mother and Lupen and Daisy. We found homes for the rest of the kittens. But Lupen was the last one to be caught, so he was alone for like a week longer than the others. He's still a little skittish.
He's about a year and a half.

This is Daisy, his sibling.

This is Brando, we found him and another puppy near our house (in the country). We found a home for his sister.
Here he is (almost) all grown up.

We've got 4 other cats and another dog at the moment.
I'll get some of them up too eventually

13 Jan 2009 12:36
Profile WWW

A friend of mine used to take in a bunch of stray and abandoned animals. At one point he had 7 cats, and they were all happy to be there.

13 Jan 2009 16:40
Profile WWW

13 Jan 2009 21:26
Profile WWW

sadly, i don't got any pets, my flat is too small right now.

but watching this adorable video sure makes me want one of these! :D
http://vimeo.com/3057473

13 May 2009 17:21

My friend Jillian was staying at my house for a couple weeks and the kitties were delighted to have the air mattress out. She sent me this picture when I was at work and I about broke from cuteness.

They are two sea shells - one small, one big - on an ugly blanket graph.

19 May 2009 10:22
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2