Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Shearwater in france... 

Hello! I french so you understand why my english is not very good.
I just post a new topic in this forum because I recently knew Shearwater and it become one of my favorites bands. I was lucky when I found the album Winged Life in my music shop because it was the only Shearwater album. In fact, Shearwater is not a really famous band in the world and also in France. So I hope one day you'll become famous enough to make a live in my little town. We never know... why not? :wink:
I wish you good luck for the next and continue as you does because your songs are very great!
And I hope you'll understand this message... :D

27 Dec 2005 16:56
Profile WWW

Djii wrote:
In fact, Shearwater is not a really famous band in the world and also in France. :wink:
:D

Djii,

I am tired of people not noticing how famous we are. We are incredibly famous! Why does no one seem to know this?

All kidding aside, thank you for your kind message, and I hope that one day the cosmic tumblers will align and that we'll be playing in your town.

J

27 Dec 2005 23:06
Profile WWW

Oh yeah, come on shearwater, welcome in France ! We are waiting for you.

I don’t know if you are really famous (in France), but what is sure is you are great.
When I heard you for the first time, I didn’t expect to take off to land on another planet. I love your music. Now, when I listen to you, I use to travel somewhere where it looks like a dream.
Thank you for this escape.

Come on. We need sun here. Our doors are opened.

A bientôt !

(Sorry for my bad english)

30 Dec 2005 08:19
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]