Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 West Coast thanks 

I'd like to thank all of the kind people who came to see us on our first-ever tour of the west coast. We enjoyed playing and meeting new friends, and owe a particular debt to those folks who gave us meals, places to stay, directions, and moral support.

Super-mad extra-special props go to Simon, Kara, Scott, Breesa, Jeremy, Lallah, Kate, Kevin, Leslie, Seth, Heather, Joanna, Avis, Jeff, Vance, Jenny, Gary, and Laura.

Love from SW - now headed for the East.

J

30 Apr 2004 13:50
Profile WWW
a BIG your welcome from Spearfish.

vance,jenny,kc, will, Bob , Mark, Cory.

best show ever!

come back anytime!

p.s.
how do you guys fit all of those instruments and bodies in your van? is there a secret portal?

30 Apr 2004 17:40

Anonymous wrote:
p.s.
how do you guys fit all of those instruments and bodies in your van? is there a secret portal?

We put all the gear in Will's "Space Cavity".

30 Apr 2004 21:27
Just wanted to let you all know that everyone in the little town of Spearfish was buzzing about the show. All I kept hearing was how f$#@in' awesome it was and that it was so great to have that caliber of music play at the coffee house. Usually it's washed up metal bands out at the Buffalo Chip during the Sturgis Rally. It felt like a breath of fresh air entering a smoked out apartment on a spring morning that washes in answers and more beautiful questions. I hope the rest of your tour is glorious. Iv'e been enjoying the CD over and over again.

04 May 2004 19:57

Thank you all for coming to a place like Spokane. It was amazing.

I know you made a few new fans (My friend, also named Scott bought a shirt and borrowed my copy of Winged Life of which he's been listening to constantly.)

05 May 2004 14:57
Profile ICQ
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]