Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 The Golden Dossier 

I don't understand all you wrote. I just want to know if there is still One Golden Dossier available ?

And does the most expensive includes thing containing in the others (less expensive) ?

04 Apr 2010 07:21
Profile WWW

Jonathan Meiburg post here ? If yes it's so great.

04 Apr 2010 07:23
Profile WWW

There are still copies of the Dossier available, but only at the merch booth on tour (as far as I know), and without "bonus" gifts. They might end up available online if they aren't sold out by the end of the tour, or you could try to persuade some nice board member to pick one up at a show and mail it to you. I'd have done it myself if I'd seen this post before last night's show!

And yes, Jonathan does post here once in awhile.

04 Apr 2010 08:45
Profile WWW

I feel like I'm just about the only one still waiting to receive mine (in Utah).

06 Apr 2010 19:29

Don't worry, you're not. I guess there are still people overseas waiting, too. At least I am, haha.

07 Apr 2010 04:37

Yes, i am still waiting and waiting and waiting for the dossier.

Please, please send it out soon, thank you

22 Apr 2010 05:10

pavemalk wrote:
Yes, i am still waiting and waiting and waiting for the dossier.

Please, please send it out soon, thank you

Anyone who hasn't received their dossier may wish to contact the band through the Kickstarter page. I finally sent a message recently and was told that most likely my dossier and gifts were lost in the mail as everything had already been sent out some time ago. They were trying to work out something for me and being quite helpful and apologetic.

However, just a couple days ago the package arrived completely misaddressed (just my name in the middle of the envelope, and my address in the return address section). The strange thing was that, according to the postmark, the package was actually just mailed to me last week after I had already been told that it was most likely lost. Unfortunately, the package was still missing some of the extras I had chosen, but I'm glad to have finally received the dossier.

Anyway, just figured I'd go ahead and share my story and encourage folks not to hesitate to contact the band through Kickstarter. The person that was helping me was definitely doing his best to help me out.

22 Apr 2010 22:56

I also have an encouraging story--my copy of The Golden Dossier also just arrived this week. It's fabulous! If you are on the West Coast, perhaps you can pick one up at the merch booth on tour, though I don't know now many are left.

23 Apr 2010 21:42

Atlantafan wrote:
I also have an encouraging story--my copy of The Golden Dossier also just arrived this week. It's fabulous! If you are on the West Coast, perhaps you can pick one up at the merch booth on tour, though I don't know now many are left.

Yeah, if I end up at the LA show by some miracle I could pick someone up a copy and mail it to them.

23 Apr 2010 22:30
Profile WWW

OK, I've contacted Kickstarter. Just hoping that I'll receive it soon.

25 Apr 2010 11:22

I received the package today. Lovely! I haven't had time to look at it properly yet, though.

Sadly, the dossier was a bit damaged. Not a good idea to send it in a soft envelope like that...

27 Apr 2010 11:53

candy wrote:
la1itree wrote:
So I guess I must have done it wrong....on the Kickstarter page when it asked which extra stuff I wanted, I clicked "none, thanks", in the hopes that having more of the extras available would entice more people to pledge. I didn't think that meant that they wouldn't send me anything. Oops?

I think it just takes some time for them to send it out. I have some extras and I haven't received anything yet.

For the record, I just realized that this was totally my fault. Just now I went to Kickstarter to back a friend's record project, and noticed that I had a message waiting from the folks sending the dossiers out, asking for my address. Turns out, I had my email address wrong in Kickstarter (there is no such thing as "gmail.om", though perhaps there should be), and so I never got the message notification.

27 May 2010 09:26
Profile WWW

I have heard that there are a few Golden Dossier hard copies left. So for laitree, if you are interested, there may be options. (It's worth it, from looking at mine!)

08 Jun 2010 22:07

It got resolved a while back, but thanks!

09 Jun 2010 11:28
Profile WWW

There are six, count 'em, six copies of the Golden Dossier still available from the store web site. So they are almost gone--don't wait and miss it!

29 Oct 2010 23:30
Reply to topic   [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next