[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Shearwater Message Board - View topic - New Shearwater Album!

Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 New Shearwater Album! 

I'll definitely be getting that Dossier whatever the hell it turns out to be 8)

Also, just hearing some of the clips from the promo again, may I say that it has hints of Pink Floyd?...

21 Nov 2009 12:08
Profile WWW

21 Nov 2009 16:41

27 Nov 2009 17:13
Profile WWW

Alright guys, I got an internship at a culture-magazine and what can I say... The TGA promo came in just after I got the word... I am listening to it... right now... for the first time...

:shock:

29 Nov 2009 15:18

You liar liar liar liar liar I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate you.

29 Nov 2009 17:19
Profile WWW

30 Nov 2009 18:10
Profile YIM WWW

There are promos out already? That seems early?

30 Nov 2009 21:34
Profile WWW

01 Dec 2009 01:52

ohhh that's so cool. but i love surprises, so i'm not sure i'd enjoy hearing it before i could have it. it'd be anticlimactic to me

01 Dec 2009 14:56
Profile WWW

Matador has an MP3 up and some more info:

http://www.matadorrecords.com/matablog/ ... our-dates/

I was tempted to pre-order the CD, but saw "Serious researchers will have a way to obtain the actual, full-sized, full-color 73-page dossier in its special envelope – this will be announced soon, so keep your eyes on this space."

I'm hoping that there will be a way to get the CD, full dossier, and the 2 bonus songs from the LP, at least without needing to buy 3 separate things.

02 Dec 2009 11:22

02 Dec 2009 11:57
Profile WWW

Jonathan - Thanks so much for keeping us in the loop!

I'm wondering if you know how the album will be encoded for the LP download code. 256kbps mp3? 320kbps mp3? FLAC?

Just curious.

02 Dec 2009 12:21

Thanks. It does help. It's sounding like my best option is to get the LP and mainly listen to the download version. And I can get the dossier separately.

02 Dec 2009 12:25

02 Dec 2009 13:09
Profile WWW

Is the LP different than the CD like previously mentioned, or just the extra 2 songs?

I'm pre-ordering both regardless!

02 Dec 2009 13:20
Reply to topic   [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next