[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Shearwater Message Board - View topic - lyrics "Wedding bells are breaking up that old gang of

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 lyrics "Wedding bells are breaking up that old gang of 

18 Sep 2004 12:14

19 Sep 2004 11:16
Profile WWW

Went to see the new baby, and we smoked weed on the back porch. And, lying on my back with the pool floatie, "Raining Blood" just thundering forth, I said, "what do you say your parents take your place for an hour? We can drive downtown, to our old favorite place, let the years just melt away, and find ourselves back where we were found." But there's not a soul down on the corner, and that's a pretty certain sign that I shouldn't try to play the reformer, picking up pieces of that old gang of mine. But what would they say if it went the other way, and we flew to today through ten years of time? They'd be ashamed. I'm so sure they'd be ashamed at what I claim to be doing with my life. Now they're all paired off and kissing the other half goodnight, and then falling deep into the same sleep while walls and warm sheets shut out the light. And I'm the only one, at the top of my lungs, who's still singing sweet adelines. They're all filled up, they don't need the love that I'm bringing that old gang of mine. Not a soul down on the corner, they're all safe sitting down behind smooth sheets of glass. I guess it's not going to get any warmer, and I guess it's raining slow until it's raining fast.

19 Sep 2004 18:42
Profile WWW

ps. you oughta buy the album, the whole thing is gorgeous :D.

19 Sep 2004 20:03
Profile WWW

Agreed. Anyone who is not homeless should own this album. And if you're homeless, skip a few meals and save your panhandling cash for it

19 Sep 2004 23:33

25 Oct 2004 11:18

25 Oct 2004 11:26
Profile WWW

25 Oct 2004 11:50

01 Nov 2004 17:03
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]