[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Shearwater Message Board - View topic - Galapagos

Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Galapagos 

Hello all. I'm all set to head off for the Galaps tomorrow morning - going to study Galapagos Hawks for a couple of months with some researchers from Arkansas state. I'm eager to learn some trapping and banding skills, and to catch glimpses of blue-footed boobies and red-tailed tropicbirds. And it means that I will drop off the grid for the next couple of months.

It was wonderful to see so many of you on the tour. We're hoping to tour again in the fall, so if you missed us there might be a second chance coming!

All best,

J

06 Jun 2004 22:26
Profile WWW

and while you're away, wouldya get the others to schedule another tour for late 2004? is that too much to ask? I've got access to a decent stage in a good room, if you want ...

07 Jun 2004 00:39
Profile WWW

http://www.myspace.com/hoaxfuneral
http://www.hoaxfuneral.com

07 Jun 2004 17:59
Profile WWW

Have a great trip, sounds amazing. Hope to say hi to you again on tour this fall

16 Jun 2004 16:57

Anybody heard anything from Jonathan lately (and how's he's doing)?

http://www.myspace.com/hoaxfuneral
http://www.hoaxfuneral.com

10 Jul 2004 19:40
Profile WWW

28 Apr 2005 12:48

11 May 2005 14:36
great page...im sure i'll come back...best regards

11 May 2005 14:37
I have always looked for a possibility to find information as quick as I can. Now there is the internet. And I really appreciate people like you who take their chance in such an excellent way to give an impression on certain topics. Thanks for having me here.

I was surfing along and came across your website. I really enjoyed it. Thanks! This site is very informative. I hope to see more in the near future, Wishing you all the best!

What a great website I have ever seen. Thanks for all the hard work.

Very nice site. Keep up the good work.

[url][/url]

Your site is very good.

HI, Wow.. this is a very informative website! I enjoy your site very much! Keep up the good work!

11 May 2005 14:38
Reply to topic   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next